Depending on your profession and a skill set there are many ways in which you can help. Below are some examples. Please get in touch with us to discuss any option.
Here are some ideas:
1. We always need English to Russian translator help.
2. You could help us organize a fundraising event (small or large) in combination with your business.
i. An afternoon tea party where you can sell each piece of cake and cup of tea for a small amount as a donation to Big Hearts Foundation .
ii. A cake stand in your local area / church / community center .
iii. Fund-raise at you birthday party, a wedding or another celebration. For example, our founder asked her guests to donate to charity on her wedding instead of presents.
iv. Organize a fancy dress competition or a quiz or a raffle where the monetary prize is donated to Big Hearts Foundation.
3. If you are a journalist, you could help us raise awareness about issues and our work in Russia.
4. If you are a vet and want to do some pro-bono work in Russia – your expertise is highly needed. We can organize your trip and stay.
5. You can form a Big Hearts Foundation support group in your local area, with your friends or work colleagues in order to raise awareness about the vital work we do and fund raise for us.